I think different people have been looking at different solutions to this problem. Off-hand, I don't know if a 100% Java solution is available as part of the FOIA distribution. I've been looking at creating a UI using Swing (I call my little project Triton because it's cold, dark, and has liquid nitrogen geysers). If you're working under Windows, you might consider setting up a JNI wrapper for the Broker DLL (at least as a temporary solution).

====

Gregory Woodhouse

[EMAIL PROTECTED]