I couldn't agree more with Nancy!

Nancy Anthracite wrote:
I am delighted to see this as this will advance the VistA community's effort to provide documention and training. Many of those things that we all have been trying to do with only volunteers and can now be done with some of us being paid to help!

I am sure the vast majority of the effort applied to VistA-Office will apply to VistA as maintained by WorldVistA and it is my understanding that all of the documentation, etc., will remain available to anyone who wants it.

I am hoping that cooperation between those of us who volunteer and those of us that will be involved in the funded effort will result in an outstanding contribution to the VistA community, which is just about to get a whole lot bigger! Time to roll up our sleeves a little bit higher to work to make this a roaring success!