From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Nancy Anthracite
Sent:   Wed 5/25/2005 11:53 AM
To:     hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:        Re: [Hardhats-members] How do I start?
First, do you have anything you are in love with on your Fedora 2 machine?  If
no, why not start by getting yourself an up to date version of Linux version.

Rat Hat and Suse have Enterprise versions.  It have been thinking that might
be nice to my feet wet with one of those that a hospital or perhaps a
practice installing VistA-Office might like to use for that reason as it will
have support guaranteed to be available.

Red Hats non-enterprise offspring is Fedora, as you know, and tends to be a
"bit bleeding edge" as others more than me have said. (One with a name
beginning with a B comes to mind, and my son as well.)

Then there is Suse, and I would like to have someone comment on Suse as you
can download it for bargain use vs. the Enterprise version.

Also, maybe some know about the quality and depth of the support available to
a large enterprise for the other distros.