I think that misconstrues the intent of my post a bit. Nancy is hardly responsible for the complexity of the process of creating a usable VistA configuration from scratch. But that does not mean things should be so! There is clearly a problem here that needs to be addressed.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Before one gets the right answer, one must ask the right question." -- S. Barry Cooper