The screen shots of the ZSHOW "*" and $ZSTATUS are given below

GTM>d EDITPT^TMGMISC(1)
CONSISTENCY CHECKER TURNED OFF!!
Patient is exempt from Copay.

GTM>ZSHOW "*"
$DEVICE=""
$ECODE=""
$ESTACK=0
$ETRAP=""
$HOROLOG="60053,34299"
$IO="/dev/pts/1"
$JOB=4246
$KEY=""
$PRINCIPAL="/dev/pts/1"
$QUIT=0
$REFERENCE="^DPT(30,""VET"")"
$STACK=0
$STORAGE=2147483647
$SYSTEM="47,gtm_sysid"
$TEST=0
$TLEVEL=0
$TRESTART=0
$X=0
$Y=20
$ZA=0
$ZB=$C(13)
$ZCMDLINE=""
$ZCOMPILE=""
$ZCSTATUS=0
$ZDATEFORM=0
$ZDIRECTORY="/home/vista/OpenVistA/"
$ZEDITOR=0
$ZEOF=0
$ZERROR=""
$ZGBLDIR="/usr/local/OpenVistA/g/mumps.gld"
$ZININTERRUPT=0
$ZINTERRUPT="IF $ZJOBEXAM()"
$ZIO="/dev/pts/1"
$ZJOB=0
$ZLEVEL=1
$ZMAXTPTIME=0
$ZMODE="INTERACTIVE"
$ZPOSITION="^GTM$DMOD"
$ZPROCESS=""
$ZPROMPT="GTM>"
$ZROUTINES="/home/vista/OpenVistA/o(/home/vista/OpenVistA/r)
/usr/local/OpenVist
          A/o(/usr/local/OpenVistA/r) /usr/local/gtm"
$ZSOURCE=""
$ZSTATUS=""
$ZSTEP="B"
$ZSYSTEM=0
$ZTEXIT=""
$ZTRAP="G OPNERR^%ZIS4"
$ZVERSION="GT.M V4.4-004 Linux x86"
$ZYERROR=""
%H="60053,34287"
CURR=0
DA=30
DFN=30
DGCLPR=""
DGFC="^1"
DGNEW=""
DGNOCITY=1
DGNOCOPF=0
DGPH=""
DGRPSCE1=""
DGUNK=1
DISYS=19
DT=3050602
DTIME=300
DUZ=0
DUZ(0)=""
IO="/dev/pts/1"
IO(0)="/dev/pts/1"
IO(1,"/dev/pts/1")=""
IO("ERROR")=""
IO("HOME")="38^/dev/pts/1"
IOBS="$C(8)"
IOF="#,$C(27,91,50,74,27,91,72)"
IOHG=""
IOM=80
ION="GTM-UNIX-TELNET"
IOPAR=""
IOS=38
IOSL=24
IOST="C-VT100"
IOST(0)=9
IOT="VTRM"
IOUPAR=""
IOXY="W $C(27,91)_((DY+1))_$C(59)_((DX+1))_$C(72)"
POP=0
SSN="702-05-3005P"
U="^"
VET=1
X=15
XX=""
Z="'^'"
/dev/pts/1 OPEN TERMINAL NOCENE NOPAST NOESCA NOREADS TYPE WIDTH=80 LENG=24
LOCK ^DPT(30) LEVEL=3
LOCK ^TMP(30,REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS) LEVEL=1
^GTM$DMOD    (Direct mode)

GTM>W $ZSTATUS

Does this mean that no error occurred? If yes, then why did the routine come
back to the GT.M prompt?

Usha