--- Begin Message ---
LinuxMedNews-Announce list -- Brief news update.

More grant RFP's are out. These are for Rural Health Information Networks. The first one is to: ''...Support development of rural health networks. Grant funds are used to support activities that strengthen the organizational capabilities of these networks whose purpose is to overcome the fragmentation and vulnerablility of providers in rural areas... This one is for a Rural Health Information Network as well but is somewhat different: '...To provide support to entities that need assistance to plan, organize and develop a health care network because they do not have a significant history of collaboration and are not sufficiently evolved to apply for a three year Rural Health Network Development Grant...' Both grants are $1 million or more with each award average ranging from $85,000 to $180,000. For links to the RFP's go to: http://www.linuxmednews.com/1121261138/index_html

The large ONCHIT grant, details can be found here: http://www.linuxmednews.com/1120669316/index_html deadline has been extended until July 17th.

If you visit Linux Medical News, please don't forget our ad sponsors by clicking through on ads that interest you. Doing so supports our ad sponsors and Linux Medical News.