I know of no implementation of XSLT in MUMPS, but there are open source tools like Xalan. Instead of trying to export data directly to CCR, why not consider exporting to SOME format (so long as it's XML, of course) using as many separate exports as you need, and then write an XSLT transformation (a.k.a. style sheet) to convert it to the format you want?

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement
 of everyday thinking."  -- Albert Einstein