At first I thought that might have something to do with Rick (you know, Toad), but I guess that's just the name of the ISP.

It just seems to me that if the FDA (or whatever its international equivalents are) would be REALLY nervous about open source work on medical equipment, prostheses, etc.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Without the requirement of mathematical aesthetics a great many discoveries would not have been made."
-- Albert Einstein