You should also be aware of these limitations in the demo:

- you cannot sign orders with the demo e-signature is not set up
- you will be randomly be loged on as one of a number of physicians as the login screen is deactivated too

These are limitations which can be overcome if someone is willing to work on them....a new and improved demo will go a long way....any takers???

Joseph

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
You now need to be able to register (add) patients.

See here

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Register_a_Patient

Also, can't you add new providers in the
EVE->USER->ADD menu option?

Kevin

--- Alberto Odor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As you can see in the attached screenshot, I now
have
a) Linux GT.M installation (left) in use by
Administrator,System
b) Windows Caché installation (right) in use by
Six,Doctor
(Sorry, the message with the screenshot is waiting
aproval for its size)

It results obvious that the Caché Database has data
in it while the GT.M
Database is empty.

Something not so obvious and new for me is that GT.M
Patient selection
screen has a row ob buttons which don't show in the
Caché Patient Selection
screen (Process Info, Process All, Process, Forward,
Remove.

NOW, what would be the logical steps of work to
start having data into the
GT.M database:
1) create a patient?
2) create a provider?
3) create a team?
4) None of the above?

I would like to see my name as provider instead of
Six,Doctor I would like
to see real patient names instead  of thirteen
Inpatient Etc.....

Alberto Odor, MD
Mexico City

Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps,
straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you
need to get up to
speed, fast.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt77&alloc_id492&op=click

.