Todd,

Had you been in Boston to see the progress and results we saw in the very short period of time that the experts worked on this solution you would probably have a different opinion...CPRS working under WINE will be a viable option, it just needs a bit more work. VMware while an alternative is expensive and more complex.

Joseph