Thanks for the responses.  I was able partially
successful in entering a medication.  I also did not
find the option under the "Edit an existing User"
option.  However, I was able to edit the "New Person"
file using Fileman.  Here is what I did:
>GTM>D Q^DI
>Select OPTION:   1
>INPUT TO WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON// NEW PERSON
>EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// AUTHORIZED TO WRITE MED
ORDERS
>THEN EDIT FIELD:
>Select NEW PERSON NAME: [Name of Person]
>AUTHORIZED TO WRITE MED ORDERS: Y
Here is the problem.  Now in CPRS I get an empty
"Medication Order" dialog and can't proceed further.
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.
Yamir Encarnacion

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Adding_A_Patient