-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dr.
Schrom
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:05 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Re: CMS NEWS: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD SOFTWARE
DELIVERED TO, PHYSICIAN OFFICES

This headline is extremely misleading. Vista-Office is not being
'delivered to physician offices'. Does anyone else think that it is VERY
unfair to only provide the Beta test through commercial vendors? My
office would otherwise qualify for the test, had I not wasted 15 years
and countless thousands of dollars on computer systems from "vendors".
With apologies to any honest vendor out there, I ain't goin' down that
road again. This is supposed to be Open source!

Mike

>Message: 5
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:29:12 -0400
>From: Joseph Dal Molin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>