Do you have an option named PSJ OE?

(I ask rather than see for myself because I've done the classic "totally screw my system by upgrading" bit.)

On Sep 26, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Samuel Fontanez wrote:

Hi chuck:
Well first i populate the 101.43 medicine file but
then  i don't know what to do to assign that medicine
to my inpatients.

--- chuck5566 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How are you trying to do it?   What problem are you
having?

Thanks,
Chuck