I went through this a few months ago and have a routine for it. It had a
problem with loading SSN and I need to revisit and be sure I have that set
correctly. Will be glad to share it.

What fields do you wish to populate? How will you generate the data? Mine
came from FileMan, therefore I had control over the ASCII format.

thurman