-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yamir
Encarnacion
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:31 AM
To: Hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] TEST/PRODUCTION Account

When I connect to Vista with "D ^XUP" I get a message
that says:
"This is a TEST account."
How do I change it from a TEST account to a PRODUCTION
account?  Also, what is the difference between a TEST
and a PRODUCTION account?

Thanks in advance.
Yamir Encarnacion