Thought I'd try VPE, since the Cache Portal does not have a routine editor. When I'm in VPE, using the console (VT100), everything I type echoes back twice, and I usually have to type anything twice so I see it four times. I've mucked with various terminal settings, to no avail. Anyone happen to know what I'm missing?

Also, did I not see a posting of the data for a Terminal Type entry for something like C-ANSI? If so, would you be kind enough to report?

TIA