I must have goofed and not copied that close paren when I copied what was in the DD. The close paren is there in the DD node.

Jim Gray

To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] MENU NAMES

James, you are missing a closing parenthesis to close off the $Piece
function.

--- James Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I do not see what the problem there might be.  This is what is in DD

Jim Gray

That's an example of what's called an identifier. It just displays the
menu text after the option name.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"If you give someone Fortran, he has Fortran.
If you give someone Lisp, he has any language he pleases."
--Guy L. Steele, Jr.