Kevin et al,

In a nutshell....we are moving the Zope/Plone based site as well as email etc. to another hosting service. This was planned for sometime now....the DNS problem just made it happen sooner and not the way we would have preferred. Sorry for any inconvenience this has/is causing.

Joseph

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
Well, the URL below finds the worldvista site--well it brings up text,
but it doesn't completely load.  The downloading icon continues to
cycle after I can see what seems to be a complete page load.  Perhaps
there is some icon that tries to load from the www.worldvista.org
domain, and runs into the same DNS problem.

But www.worldvista.org also brings up a page for me -- a ZOPE
tutorial!  Where is that coming from?

Kevin