I am not sure what you mean by "API for the functions in VPE". I have the
VPE applications in the (tools) menu system using the ScreenMan editor. Is
there something else you want? What kind of function should we expect from
API? Agree the text editor is sort of clunky, though it will interface with
spell check - which I am not using.

Thanks,

thurman