>>I vote for AnonymousReadOnly/GatedWriteable

That is my preference.

The issue of know who your neighbours are is an important one when considering how to maximize collaboration etc. There are I believe over 500 people on this list now. How to do this is another question....on another list I belong to each person that posts has a short bio (couple of sentences) automatically added to their post....but that isn't helpful if one posts infrequently....perhaps we should have an "introduce yourself" week?

Joseph

Matthew King wrote:
I vote the same. I lurked around the site for quite a while before I
felt comfortable registering; probably because I'm a lot less
technically trained than everyone else. But I am the main driver toward
using VistA in our community health center. We have a lot of other CHCs
in the state watching us.

Matthew M. King, MD
Medical Director
Clinica Adelante, Inc