From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] New VistA Project

> My board just approved a small demonstration project using OpenVistA.

Excellent!
 I received device
> errors when I started the RPC Broker, so we will need to troubleshoot that
> when my IT director returns.)

Sounds like something we can help with here too, so why don't you post
a screen log that you get when you try to start the RPC broker (I
assume you are talking about the server side) to this message board
and let us have a go at it.

I must say, however, the OV4 installation (on
> Suse 9.3) went extremely well and very fast! It has automated scripts that
> really simplify the process.

Great.  I'd like to see how it has changed for the better!

> Kevin graciously agreed to provide some technical assistance on the
project,
> for which I am thankful.

You may find that you develop the skills yourself :-)  That would be
the best way overall, but I'll help however I can, and I know others
will as well.

Keep us in touch.