My son and I have made reservations here.   The standard rate is $55 plus tax
for two persons two beds.  One person is $50 plus tax.  Internet access is
free - wireless. Local calls are free. There is a shuttle from the airport.

According to Google, it is 1.1 miles down the road from the entrance to Robert
Morris but the clerk did not seem to think walking would be a good idea.
There is no bus to get to to Robert Morris.  I will be driving up, but
probably in a pickup truck which means I won't be of much value as a shuttle
bus driver.

Has a breakfast snack with it.   Chris, it does take pets with a $50 deposit,
if they are under 40(?) pounds.

SUPER 8 MOTEL
8991 UNIVERSITY BOULEVARD
CORAOPOLIS PA US