1) How can I tell if PX*1. etc is installed?
2) I CHECKED THE ERROR trap not much there:
1 error logged on 6/7/2006
  1)  <(UNDEF)>FILE+7^OCXOCMP8

No screened error

     Enter '^' to quit listing, <RETURN> to continue...:

Which error? >  1

Process ID:    ()

$ZE= FILE+7^OCXOCMP8, Undefined local variable:
XCM,150373850,-%GTM-E-UNDEF

%ZTER encountered an error while logging this error --
This may have caused some LOCAL VARIABLES to be lost.
This error was: %ZTER error: ,M6,Z150373850,M6,Z150373850,

Last Global Ref: ^%ZOSF("OS")

Matthew M. King, MD
Medical Director
Clinica Adelante, Inc