Huge thanks to everyone who developed/created, attended and documented
the recent meetings in Pittsburgh. I was not able to attend but wanted
to send all of you great folks much, much thanks for all the hard
work. And also thanks again to those who developed and maintain the
Wiki, it has been very helpful.

I was just working away and felt sort of "lethargic", but then I put
on the the various .wav files - like a great shot of adrenaline. Thank you.

--
Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP

 Medical Director
 Alaska Clinic, LLC