Thanks for all your efforts, Greg!

I, for one, intend to make [EMAIL PROTECTED] my primary point of
communication for hardhats, although I will continue to monitor
hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Apropos Dan's concerns about Google - they're certainly valid.  But
ultimately, you have to trust someone, and my strategy has been to trust
  an organization (or a person) until it (or s/he) proves untrustworthy.
  I am still at the point where I trust Google and Yahoo.  I am way past
the point at which I stopped trusting many other corporations.

Regards
-- Bhaskar