The archives are stored at a different site than source-forge.

Mike Schrom wrote:
What about the archives?  They're full of useful information.

Greg Kreis wrote:

            WE ARE MOVING FOLKS!

The official list for Hardhats is now [EMAIL PROTECTED].  I have
redone the mailing list page on our site to tell how to sign up. See
below. So, PLEASE, join the new list and start posting over there.  I
will eventually disable posting to this list at sourceforge.

http://www.hardhats.org/mailing_list.html

P.S.
I will move people to the new list in bulk, from Hardhats at
sourceforge, if it is possible. I am awaiting confirmation of this
possibility from sourceforge (can't find a way to export the
addresses).  Don't wait, however.  Just join the group and if I add you
again, it will just ignore my attempt, recognizing it as a duplicate.

Greg Kreis        http://www.PioneerDataSys.com

"Genius is childhood recaptured at will." (Charles Baudelaire)