George,

Don't know if you remember me.  We met at the Cambridge meeting last
year.  I'd asked Nancy Anthracite to forward a message to you, not
thinking I had a non-Medsphere email address, then found this one in a
search.

I'd heard about the situation with the lawsuit.  My colleague Andis
Robeznieks wrote a piece about it for our email newsletter.  He got an
anonymous call today from someone who said you'd left Medsphere because
of the suit, which I've read.

Do you have time/interest in talking with me either on or off the
record?

Regards,

Joe

Joseph Conn
Staff writer
Modern Healthcare
Modern Physician
Health IT Strategist
312-649-5395
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/31/2006 9:39 AM >>>
On a Medsphere company-wide conference call last Friday, Dr. Kizer
denied
any intention of taking the NHS job in the U.K.

--George Timson

your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
cash