Lot of good that did.  Even the brackets didn't hold the link together in my
email.  I guess you will have to cut and paste.

On Friday 17 August 2007 08:26, Nancy Anthracite wrote:
I hate it when there are spaces in things. If I didn't have to worry about
links not working, I would have taken them out, but I didn't have time to
check that out.  So, let me try this again:

The copy of the final version-real  thing for registration is here.

<http://download.opensourcevista.net/downloads/Live Meeting Registration.htm>