Jawad,

Welcome back.  I hope you are well.

I don't know why you are getting that error.  I don't think that
others have gotten it.  If you are going to be debugging, I would
recommend getting the code to compile in Delphi and debug that way
rather than with a JIT debugger.

By the way, Ignacio has been using it and suggested some improvements
to the Batch registration.  So I will be uploading a new version soon.
 I just haven't tested out the changes yet.

Kevin

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:50 AM, Jawad Shafiq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First of all, its good to be back :). i had been away for quite a while and
> could not contribute to the group much.
>
> I do see that Kevin has developed quite a "hawwtt" app there ;)....congrats.
>
> I downloaded the utility yesterday. Installed the KID on VISTA FOIA and
> tried to run the application. I was able to  log in successfully but the
> GUI-CONFIG would crash just after that, when the GUI-CONFIG loads.
>
> I get an "unhandeled win32 Exception" and my JIT debugger pops out on top of
> GUI-CONFIG.
>
> Now before i go and run the GUI-CONFIG code in debug mode to find the
> culprit, i wanted to know that if GUI-CONFIG is developed to work on VISTA
> FOIA or any VISTA for that matter??
>

> Regards,
> Jawad Shafiq

Thanks,