if everyone lived by common sense and decency nothing would need to be outlawed. After WW1 there were practically no gun laws, it was legal ( and should still be ) to own literally anything the military owed and there was practically NO gun crime to speak of.

go figure

I still can't understand why anyone would want more than one wife ( polygamy ) at one time. I guess we can have as many as we can afford, just not at the same time :{)

hohoho
>:-}
At 12:19 PM 3/13/2005, Gary Udstrand Poked the stick with:
Using that rational why outlaw anything?

-Gary

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)