start nero recode, click on recode dvd ( crash )
FWIW my kid gets the same message in one of his games. have not seen this
anywhere. all other games seem fine.

currently have re seated/moved memory ( do not think this is HW)
checked permissions in nero folder and in registry.
currently booted in with a different video card ( same bug)

gooing to change PSU ( for grins with a new Antec 480 )

I am stubborn but I'm sure fdisk will fix this :'(
just do not want to go there at this time.
google finds plenty of ppl with the same error ( different proggys) but no
fixes.
thanks

At 09:39 AM 3/21/2005, Francisco Tapia Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)