FWIW my asus mb's are fussy with corsair memory ( bought on recommendation it was the best ) bah. YMMV of course.
fp

At 10:50 AM 4/14/2005, Greg Sevart Poked the stick with:
The only lasting allegiance I have in this industry, where things change too rapidly to have mass brand loyalty, is to Corsair. They consistently have some of the best--if not THE best--memory around. Their non-Value Series stuff is of top quality. This lends itself to rock solid stability as well as good overclock characteristics, to those that care about that (I don't). And I like Logitech mice and Microsoft keyboards. :) All other loyalties are fluid.

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)