I also always include a floppy drive, at this point seems ridiculous not to. though rarely needed, occasionally are.
fp

At 05:09 AM 5/12/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Poked the stick with:
Another example is the floppy drive. I got ridiculed on another list because I hang onto the floppy drive and I install a floppy drive in every computer I build unless the customer insists on omitting this ten dollar component. I have a $500.00 Sony digital camera that I bought when it was the latest in technology. It requires floppy disks. I have no plans to get rid of my camera and I doubt the tens of thousands of others who use floppy disk digital cameras plan to get rid of their camera. Many were surprised to find the floppy drive was missing on their new computer.

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)