can not comment on the Iiyama other then they build nice looking screens and if I remember some with glass fronts.
my Samsung is only 25ms ( on and off ) but has never been a problem and was as fast as they where when I got it.

color is great IMO

would love to have one of the newer ones, wish the stream hadn't dried up :{)
fp

At 12:21 PM 5/20/2005, Steve Tomporowski Poked the stick with:
And I'm still looking at more, but it's beginning to look like nothing
is gained by going sub 8 ms.  How are the colors on the Samsung 191 T+
and the Iiyama Prolite E481S?

I'm showing that model as 25ms response time (@newegg)

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)