as usual *EXCELLENT*
my feet almost have sympathy hurts you just talking about the lines, must be like Disneyland.

now tell the truth, free hot dogs and bothbabes are why you go :{)

very nice.
as always I wish I could go but I know my feet could not take it. :'(
didn't see one crt ( that I noticed )
fp

At 07:19 PM 5/23/2005, lopaka Poked the stick with:
Ok, here's the E3 2005 review. I'm sure there will be changes and some additions once Robert reminds me about what I forgot to mention :)

http://63.193.210.31/e305/e305.htm

lopaka

---