in the past have used AutoOption
http://www.pollensoftware.com/autorun/autoption.html

was fun to play with but haven't used it lately.
fp

At 10:17 PM 6/4/2005, Chris Reeves Poked the stick with:
Anyone have one they recommend?  I’ve been using AutoCD Pro for a long time; bought it about 3 years ago, but now it seems as though the author, webpage, etc. are gone. I’ve looked at some of those that I could find, but didn’t find anything as intuitive.

Anyone have some recommends?  I generally use it to make a CD about 4 times a year of anything I’ve bought online so that I can have it ready to que up.

CW

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)