actually two of my customers are having the same problem, but there is a lot of construction going on and I wonder if the network can handle the traffic. some of these new houses have phone, TV, and Internet included in there HOA fees.
I too am using a DOCSIS 1.0 modem and think even if it ain't the modem might be worth $60 and I can sell my Bestdata on ebay :{)

I dislike Quest but they are offering some nice deals for phone, TV, Internet packages.
>:-}
fp

At 10:22 AM 6/14/2005, Winterlight Poked the stick with: