From the broad_band discussion list:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Subject: RE: [broad_band] Verizon DSL

LOL! They gave me a dedicated line right to my DSL modem, and all is
working beautifully now. Faster speed too!

They mentioned that it is typical of Verizon Online to give customers the
run-around like they gave me before sending them (the actual he-man type
tech) out to actually work at someone's home. They said they usually get
people who are just livid and screaming by the time they get to them. And
they said that Verizon has lost a lot of business in this area because their
telephone CSR's are so terrible. Interesting...
Diane

Robert Turnbull, Toronto, Canada