-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Fisk
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:59 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Looking for Laptop Drive recommendation

We have a device which uses laptop sized drives (2.5" form facter) and we
need to find a high performance drive for one customer.  (We're running into
serious IO bottlenecks.  Can anyone recommend a fast drive?

Thanks,

Christopher Fisk
--
I DO NOT HAVE POWER OF ATTORNEY OVER FIRST GRADERS I DO NOT HAVE POWER OF
ATTORNEY OVER FIRST GRADERS