Thanks for the info on the Foxconn board.  The ECS board has been good to me, had four and only one died of cap failure.  I tend to like the NF2 boards, but I'd have to look around to possibly find a major name board.  If it weren't for the warm boot problem, we could probably keep the MB and just replace the network and video cards.  I don't know what a 1.47Ghz Athlon would do for Doom3.

Been to Newegg, really did not like any of the selection, then again, I would have loved to find an ABit NF2 board....

Steve