To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Weird BitTorrent problem

Oh man, that low? I just got used to 8MB (Gold, 6MB is standard/silver) on Comcast here in Nj for that much and will be moving to Spokane in the next few months if things work out right.

If that's the speed it's a real bummer!

Jeff Lane wrote:
Comcast here in Spokane is $42.95(if you subscribe to cable..~$55 if you don't) for 4MB down and 384 up(and that just went up a couple of months ago). DSL is limited here...not many COs....so the bandits have no competition. Phone company Quest is making some noise but I wonder if they are very serious as all the do is funnel our money to the heavy competition locations.

Jeff