NO way. I'm not giving up this early.....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Weeden
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:23 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] EPOX 9npa Ultra and SATA

I'm thinking the same.  If the BIOS doesn't see it then there is
something seriously wrong with the mobo.  I have seen it before where
the SATA connectors pull off the mobo.

I think it's time for a funeral :)

On 5/14/06, FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Viking Funeral >:-}
> sorry, could not resist.
> fp
>
> At 02:23 PM 5/15/2006, Mark Dodge Poked the stick with:
> >When I installed this board thru the install I had access to the SATA
drives. The IDE drive is where the windows install was headed but after the
install was done the SATA drives are no longer there. Not even in the BIOS
on boot up, I checked the connections and the BIOS settings and can not seem
to get them to show.
> >Any ideas..?
>
> --
> Tallyho ! ]:8)
> Taglines below !
> --
> "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
in Australia." (Charles Schultz)

--
Brian