-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julian Zottl
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:30 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: [H] Recovery of Hd w/o partition?

Hey all,
I have a client that just brought me a PC with a HD that appears to have no
partitions on it (It shows up unallocated in XP). This was definitely a
bootable volume previously.

What program is best now'a'days to take a look and see if the data is
recoverable?  Unfortunately, the only info I have is that it suddenly
stopped working :/ TIA, Julian _____________________________________
Julian Zottl
CTO, Radiant Network Technology, LLC
Getting ahead in the tech sector isn't about kissing butt ... you gotta
sniff the right packets