Advance Replacement! Great!  I'll look into that.....Thanks!

Steve

On 8/29/06, FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
a friend's samsung 191 had the same bug ( no dvi out ) and samsung did do a advance replacement for him and he even got a newer model :")
fp

At 09:35 AM 8/29/2006, Steve Tomporowski Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !