Thane Sherrington wrote:

At 01:18 PM 08/09/2006, Harry McGregor wrote:

We tried a belkin "port replicator" USB to LPT setup, and it failed. We could not get our esri keys to work with it.

Wound up trading in our keys for USB keys.

Which software is it? Generally you can contact the vendor, and work out an exchange for the USB version of the hardware key. We have done it with both ESRI and ERDAS Imagine.

I can't imagine it working in this case either, but the vendor isn't going to support USB (go figure) so the customer is stuck

Who is the vendor? They might support usb and not even know it, as the keys are not normally made by the vendor.

                     Harry