Hi,

If she and you both have a high speed internet connection, I would
recommend using a install less VNC server setup, and having her connect
back to a listening client.

http://sc.uvnc.com/

I have set this up for users here at my office, they download it, and it
connects back to a terminal server.  You can fix many many things with
it, etc.

I have had very bad luck with the nvidia drivers via Windows Update, but
I have done well downloading them direct from Nvidia.

                                        Harry