I have a U3 2gig that shows up on two different drive letters, not even
consecutive, maybe she is looking at the wrong one.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:07 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] files to vista ?

have a friend who just called and got a new laptop and is trying to xfer
files with a thumb drive. She says the first batch went OK but now vista
will not see anything on the thumb drive at all. files are seen on xp box no
problem. I have no such bug here but I have hacked and tweaked vista for
months trying to give myself back some power and have no idea what to tell
her at the moment

any clues appreciated.
Fp

--