All I got to say is ROFLcopter.  I was laughing my ass off.

BTW, I have had not one crash on my gaming machine with Vista Ultimate on it
since I installed it.  Go figure eh?  Also, only one Crash on my Laptop.

Now for using other Virus software you can.  But you need to know how turn
off the Windows stuff.  I use Norton 360, I know it is kind of lame, but it
was free and got it running on 3 computers which is in the license
agreement.

I agree the computer asking me if I am sure if I want to run this in admin
mode.  I have a lot of Gaming stuff t hat needs to have it running in admin
mode in order to work. Gets annoying every time I turn the computer on or
reset the computer.

If you have a computer that was updated within a year or so of release of
Vista you should be ok. I do not recommend using it as an upgrade OS, but if
you buy a new computer you'll love it.

Regards,

Tim "The Beave" Lider
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]