-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Winterlight
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:36 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Logitech Bluetooth trouble

My primary three year old computer has been using Logitech cordless
mouse/keyboad combinations since I built it. I started with a optical
mouse set, and then moved on to a Laser mouse set (which I love), and
just recently attempted to upgrade to a MX5000 which is a newer laser
mouse with bluetooth, a LCD display on the keyboard and a bluetooth hub.

I have been unable to get it installed. The bluetooth stuff just
chokes, plus the mouse/keyboard keeps disconnecting... of course, I
can't get pass the bluetooth part of the install. I am doing a clean
install, and I disable anti virus, firewall everything thing I can
stop from loading at boot up. And I boot up clean, and then attempt
a  install.

But I can't get it installed. First time I have ever had a problem
with Logitech. I see lots of older complaints about the MX5000 but it
has been around for over a year and you think they would of corrected
them by now? Anybody have any personal experience with this product
or Logitech bluetooh. I am just about to give up trying.