Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [H] Possible router faliure

At 20:03 1/13/2008, Jeff Lane wrote:
Removed wired router and tried to set up wireless as primary. I had no luck with this as it does not recognize the wireless router. I have no idea why. When all routers are connected the connected PC and laptop work perfectly, except very, very slow. My email is so slow downloading that it occasionally times out. Please yell if you need some more info.

I am sending this to two lists to warn those of you that are on both.

Sorry for the long post, but can anyone help?

Jeff

You could buy another router and substitute it
for the questionable one.  WRT54GL - with the
DD-WRT firmware.

Never hurts to have a spare router around anyway.

Thanks, but not in the budget today........

Jeff